How intelligent heating control can help you stay warm and save money
The colder weather is on its way – and you’re probably already dreading your next heating bill. But intelligent technology can help you heat your home in a way that is both efficient and cheap.
This is why a new room thermostat has been introduced in the existing Gira System 3000 range this autumn, enabling you to control your heating with maximum simplicity and comfort.
Ensure automated heating control with Gira System 3000
The room thermostat is a new addition to the Gira System 3000 series, which provides a simple, easy access gateway to home automation. Unlike many other installations, the flexible Gira system allows you to adjust the settings and level of automation individually for each room in your home.
In addition to the existing light and blind control functions, the new room thermostat now enables you to control your heating and automate your heating process – in a way that is tailored to your energy needs and individual preferences. Thus, you can now enjoy cheap heating along with customised heating schedules for maximum comfort.
Heat your home efficiently with the intelligent functions of the new room thermostat
The wall-mounted control unit for the Gira System 3000 is compatible with a wide range of top units with various designs and functions, from manual operating top units with memory function and timers with displays to motion detectors and room thermostats. Room thermostats allow you to configure and control a number of functions:
- You can set and save your desired temperature settings using the intuitive operating interface and recall your settings at any time.
- The integrated timer allows you to heat your home in intervals at different times of the day and night.
- The automated heating function ensures that your desired temperature is achieved within the time you set.
- When combined with a compatible heat pump, the system can automatically control your heating in the winter and cooling technology in the summer.
- With a Bluetooth top unit, you can control your new room thermostat via the app and configure your own custom timings for set temperatures in individual rooms and during holidays.
Enjoy automated and cheap heating with Gira System 3000
With the Bluetooth top units, the Gira System 3000 is easy to expand and integrate into both period homes and existing properties – all you need is the standard 230-volt power supply found in virtually all buildings.
In addition to the room thermostat, the Bluetooth brightness and temperature sensor are also compatible with the system.
You can link the sensor to your blinds and automatically instruct the system to lower them when it gets dark to keep the heat inside your home. Automation keeps your home at a pleasant temperature always, which has a positive impact on your energy footprint.
The Gira System 3000 with the new room thermostat proves that energy efficiency and the perfect home temperature can go hand in hand thanks to smart technology.
Would you like to benefit from effective and cheap heating with smart technology? Share your tips for energy-efficient and cheap heating for the winter!